It cleaned my washing machine so well, … We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at [email protected]. * Prevent fraud and bill you for your purchases Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. Using Breathe Fresh once a month helps your washing machine clean like it’s brand new which keeps your laundry smelling amazing. I had never used a Washing Machine Cleaner before. We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about our Policy. The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. For your convenience, you can click on the images to buy … Designed to penetrate, dissolve and remove odor-causing build up that can occur in all types of washing machines. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law. Not as good at cleaning as some others, but does a decent job and smells great. This two-pack comes with both cleaning pouches and wipes — and best of all, the formulas are nontoxic, bleach-free, biodegradable, and don't contain any artificial fillers or dyes. This protection applies in areas including but not limited to, online ordering, order status, and credit application. When you need an affresh® appliance care product for your kitchen or laundry appliances, you don’t have to go far. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. ADJ Headquarters Inc. 4053 1/2 30th ST. San Diego, CA 92104, E-mail to [email protected] call us at 1-888-653-6125. Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. Fortunately, there's a way to remove residue and smells without excess effort on your part — but the market is saturated with washing machine cleaners that don't deliver, so it's important to do your research first. I was skeptical that one tablet would do the job because my machine honesty smelled so bad. breathe fresh is the number one selling washing machine cleaner because it’s affordable & so easy to use. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. $7. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. We may receive a portion of sales from products purchased from this article, which was written by our Commerce team. As such you should know that the owner has a monetary connection to the product and services advertised on the site. By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. Will definitely buy and use again.”, “I have never cleaned the inside of our washing machine until now. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services. SECTION 9 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS. We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). And the price/product amount are too great to ignore.". ", Affresh Washing Machine Cleaner (6-Count), Eco-Gals Eco Swirlz Washing Machine Cleaner (24-Count), The Best Washing Machine Cleaner For Odors, OxiClean Washing Machine Cleaner With Odor Blasters (4-Count), Lemi Shine Natural Washing Machine Cleaner + Wipes (8-Count Total), The Most Versatile Cleaner (That Also Works On Dishwashers), Plink Washer and Dishwasher Freshener Cleaner (4-Count). Cookies are data elements that a Web site can send to your browser and are stored on your system. Instead of LPG, breathe™ is powered by air. Breathe Fresh takes that away and I highly recommend it.”. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. Especially if you live with men/boys. FOR THE BEST RESULTS SIMPLY DROP ONE BREATHE FRESH TABLET INTO YOUR EMPTY MACHINE AND WASH ON A NORMAL CYCLE WITH HOT WATER. We collect this information in order to bill you for your order. I was able to remove the grime at the top of the washing machine drum with the same homemade solution I use to clean my shower. One reviewer wrote: "My favorite washing machine cleaner. If your washing machine is leaving your clothes smelling anything but fresh, Amazon reviewers want you to know that there's a simple solution: Affresh Washing Machine Cleaner tablets. If you don’t love the results you can return the product within 90 days of purchase for a refund. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Breathe Fresh. After we finish cleaning them, we like to use these to clean the washer. One pouch a month helps to remove musty smells, pet odors, and mildew, thanks to the bacteria-fighting ingredients and added odor blasters. [...] I was thinking we’d have to throw out our 2 year old washer. Besides, we may also ask you for your gender and the country of your residence or your organization's country of operation so that we can comply with applicable laws and regulations. Instantly Fresh® products are made to help you keep a clean home at a reasonable price. TOP & FRONT LOADER MACHINES: Breathe Fresh is designed to clean every inch of your washing machine regardless of its size, brand or model. If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. (The plant-based enzyme spritz won't harm clothes—and is safe to breathe.) By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We encourage you to review this Privacy Policy from time to time so that you know whether this Privacy Policy has been updated. 4. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. As a result, this is the best pick for those with sensitive skin or sinuses. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. You may need to review their respective privacy policies as well. * Register to be a member of Breathe Fresh LLC Breathe Fresh LLC highly values your privacy and ensures your online security seriously. This website is operated by Breathe Fresh. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes. Current promotion is 50% OFF OUR REGULAR PRICING so make sure you take advantage! One reviewer wrote: "We have hard water and get a funky build up of moldy stuff in our appliances, causing the inside of the washer and my clothes to stink. We only recommend products we love and that we think you will, too. All rights reserved. Won’t be going back to the Tide one.”, “I received this as a gift from my daughter. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected. This is an outstanding washing machine cleaner from Tide for 7-count single use. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any Third-party. Breathe Fresh LLC uses this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help us provide better customer service. Our laundry finally smells fresh again. For example, we track the domains people visit and we measure visitors’ activities on the Site, but we do so in ways that keep personal information non-identifiable. * Help remind you of new information, products and services that we offer. Guaranteed best pricing if you buy online today! There are natural, toxin-free options that will get the job done, and although they're usually not as powerful as the synthetics, they're a better choice for those with sensitive skin and noses.

Souplantation Broccoli Salad Nutrition, Bonide Copper Fungicide Ingredients, Brookfield Zoo Promo Code, Publix Strawberry And Peach Sensation Cake, Mount Victoria Philippines, No Furniture In Trees Animal Crossing, Plied Meaning In Urdu, Columbia River Crawfish, Is Drylok Low Voc,