What surrounds your child affects their mindset. Read it for yourself. Those in and of the world are blinded to the truth. she's not afraid to do and say what others only dream about. Even though you've been a bad girl Most adults are blindsided by the other lyrics that talk about suicide but don’t really listen to the meaning of the song. [Outro: Robin Thicke] Right in plain sight. Today, I’m thinkin’ about the things that are deadly People have a right to listen or not listen and to write about it, discuss, and find others with like minds. Billie Eilish is my favorite singer. No one will be watching don’t worry (unless your a famous superstar that is being stalked by the paparazzi or something!). Look below the surface level…. JESUS Told Us To Be Like Him, We Can Be PERFECT, GOD Said It, But It Is Hard And It Takes Time. Parents, stop being afraid to PARENT your kids. Is very reminiscent of that movie called the Exorcist but obviously 2.0. Their views may change if or when they have their own children who mean more than their own life. She isn’t using this to become popular. Someone who forced a man to sacrifice his own child? bill eyelash could summon the devil and i wouldn’t see a problem The songs are written and produced by Eilish and her 21-year-old brother, Finneas, who often opens for her and plays as her backing band. 13 not 20. As long as we can interpret and understand what it is all about we are all ok. But it did affect my heart, attitude and emotions. Hell i am christian and can see this. I Grab The Good Part Of Stuff. and not all her songs are depressing. I Could Have Played Some Other Games That Could Inspire Me More Such As Skyrim(I Don’t Encourage Violence But I Like The Ancient Theme). Lyrics.com is a huge collection of song lyrics, album information and featured video clips for a seemingly endless array of artists — collaboratively assembled by our … And that is definitely something to rejoice over! there’s literally nothing satanic about that. WOW! All I can do is pray for her. [Verse]You should see me in a crownI’m gonna run this nothing townWatch me make ’em bowOne by one by one. I am a christian and I actually enjoy her music. In order to the new generation to become completely to eliminate religion and to commit suicide and despair. Billie Eilish is a monster poisoning the brains of our kids. ‘Cause even God herself has enemies I am also not judging Billie’s personality or character. Even worse .And out of nowhere, who is that son ? Rooted in 1960s garage rock, punk bands rejected the perceived excesses of mainstream 1970s rock.They typically produced short, fast-paced songs with hard-edged melodies and singing styles, stripped-down instrumentation, and often political, anti-establishment lyrics. Ask Jesus christ to forgive you of all your sins and surrender your life into His hands fully. Adults are just looking at how different she is from other artists that has been around lately. I have no words… It was late October of 1990, and the charts were dominated by Mariah Carey, George Michael and Janet Jackson. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. If you really listen to “Everything you wanted” it talks about how there are people there that love you and care for you so taking your own life isn’t worth it. I Could Have Learned A New Language. But she has a different perspective her that is kinda true you gotta admit so stop being. Cause you've been a bad girl (hah) Let them live their own lives. But, nothing good can come out of young people(people of all ages actually) listening to music about “selling your soul” and using random, shocking and demonic ideas to express themselves. Do your research. Maybe even just snuggling up under warm blankets to watch your favorite comedy. Raised eight boys, only I turned bad Didn't get the lickings that the other ones had. Her songs are fictional stories. There are better ways to talk about mental health issues than to indulge the music of a young woman who is in a lot of pain. why CANT we have more singers like billie? You would be able to see that if you just looked a little deeper into the true meaning of her lyrics instead of judging and bashing her for what you think is satanic. And you don’t have to keep it quiet” that entire song just screams SATAN. Also, after reading a few comments, getting rid of billie eilish and the music industry isn’t going to stop climate change, maybe spreading awareness and helping our planet will. No wonder Jesus tells us to pray for His second coming. You people are so ignorrant sometimes, it makes me puke. All the demons she’s mentioned are just metaphorical for our personal demons. Wake up! My goodness, what are the parents thinking?? Yes, I do know it is not a crime to be sad. [Verse 1: A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie & Trey Songz] Jesus Loves you and wants to save you. I too have teenage daughters and I want them to be surrounded by music that helps them look forward to life with joy and happiness. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. I know you want me to sweat you Also I am not a fan of her music period. 11 Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. Anyway, I know some people are probably thinking, ‘Why are you picking on Billie Eilish and not someone else?’. I might undress you and run you a bath, girl (hah) Homework is stressful? and it doesn’t send bad messages to kids or teens. And yet you didn’t include any of these in your article. Honestly, everyone all needs Jesus just the same amount! In regards to the dark and “demonic” lyrics and visuals in her music… it is art. She say I stay up in her head If you don’t like her music, or don’t understand her, don’t listen to her! We Like Stars Not Because Everyone Likes Them, Not Because Of My Friends , I Like Them Because I Feel It Inside Me , I Feel I Am Between The Right Hands. Have you ever gone to, like, a party or something? Tell me to slow down if I'm goin' fast, girl (so fast girl) Not sure but any killing sounds evil to me . If you do that then you are finding the easy way out by blaming it on something else, rather then actually looking into the root of the problem yourself. Thank you. The Message Is Right In Front Of Everyone, I Am Not Gonna Say Anything To Make Feel Sad About Yourselves But Honestly , Look How Addiction Can Affect Us. I might undress you and run you a bath, girl Everything these days are about how you should always be happy and to never be sad. Be a parent. BUT, it’s what is behind that catchy music that matters. There’s no denying her talent and influence. And just cause it has a fast beat dosen’t mean it’s not a sad song… my boy is acutally about a abusive relationship she’s in. ‘Bury a friend’ is literally from the perspective of the monster under the bed. You've been a bad girl (hah) I don’t see you guys bashing HIM. Sorry For My English (In Case I Made Mistakes). A mockery of Christ’s lover cherishing Christ. I still respect her talent, just not the way she is using them to gain popularity. so dont ever do that again. It troubles me to the bone so it does. And lastly, I am a Muslim and I love Jesus. She’ll want the devil on her team, My Lucifer is lonely so dont take her the wrong way. And I have accepted Him into my heart, and now I am a Christian! This is some of the dumbest shit I have read in a while. And even if it’s not the end times, we should always be guarding our hearts from what we know is wrong! Respect that. I Am A Gamer BTW, Last Summer I Was A Fortnite Addict, This Summer I Realized How Much That Game Really Affected Me. Leave her alone, go with ur business, and she will go with hers. This is so dramatic. I’m being serious. You've been a bad girl (ohh) There’s nothing left to save now. Billie Eilish’s songs are sources of inspiration, not hopelessness. Avoid these people. Girl, I still fuck with you It’s pretty obvious we are in the generation of vipers and I don’t pray for Tares! Luckily my teen hates her music . The poetry behind the song is desperation, even suicide with the lyrics “I wanna end me.” The music video itself is depressing. And in all the good girls go to hell music video.. the message behind it is global warming, not Satan. Also lyrics says killing the SON not the Sun . I think she was Cuban and Puerto Rican (uh-huh) She does not literally morph into the character she sings about in each song. She tells people that there are people that love them and it will be ok. Just because the song sounds sad doesn’t mean it makes people sad when there happy. Imagine the message it sends to its young audience. My daughter has just received funding from our Local Independent Council and Church to teach art therapy to children.Totally child and family friendly. What will happen one day if your children are depressed, and because of this type of censorship that have no creative outlets to relate to. Please if someone reads this, remember that I am not condemning anyone to hell. You've been a bad girl (hah) Tell me to slow down if I'm goin' fast, girl How about my 5 year old listening it on the radio? The rapper dude teens listen to that molested children and raps about being a devil worshipper? I didn’t know about Billie Eilish but I was curious about the hype. You’re payin’? She was a Christian too! And you've been a bad girl, you've been a bad girl (You've been a bad, bad, bad girl) Ha ha, careful Kelly. You've been a bad girl (ohh) The Bible tells us this and sometimes it’s the only explanation I can see for the complete brainwashing that seems to be going on in our world. What would Tim Tebow think of her music and the way the Author has reviewed her works. As Jesus Said, Every Fruit Tree That Does Not Give Good Fruits Is Cut And Thrown Away. If You Want To Be Helpful To The World , Then Start A Campaign At School Or Anywhere On Social Medias That Want Billie To Change , Or More Like Every Bad Influencer To Change Because She’s Not The Only One Like That. and sometimes depressing music helps. I was in the same place as Billie. But it is because I have Jesus that I know I will see her again soon! her songs make us happy, they don’t make us worship satan, or make us depressed or suicidal. “If you put yourself in that mindset, what is this creature doing or feeling?” Billie said. i cherish him. We should leave it up to her and God who created her and finds her perfect in his eyes to worry about the rest. I'll be your bad girl, here we go One, two, three, four I've been a bad girl I've been a bad girl I've been a bad girl. Billie outdid them all by endorsing demonic elements in her music at 16 years old. And yes I understand what my parents meant now that I am a parent!) Might SEDUCE your DAD type For example, her song Bellyache is written in the voice of a psychopath who has murdered her friends, she even talks about it in interviews. Do you all want her to sing church songs?? Heck turn on the subtitles. Good honest music is hard to find but it is still out there. Where did all these ideas come from? You’ll never know until you try it The fall of Satan is imminent when Christ returns (Revelation), and he is desperate and scared as hell. “i gotta sell my soul” is referring to literally selling her soul to the devil, but actual selling her “soul” to the music industry to become a star. We need to use judgement in what we say, do and allow to have space in our lives, mind and heart. Crawl back into your hole Taylor. Great song lyrics have the power to move you – whether it’s a tear of happiness or sadness, this is the songwriter’s gift. Just hateful criticism. Being sad is a normal emotion. What would he learn? Do you think that every 15 or 16 year old listening is going to get the supposed hidden meaning in this young girls music? Are all you 35 year old Christian suburban moms having fun bashing a 17 year old girl for singing about her mental illness? I wasn’t a superstar or popular or anything like that, and I’m terrible at singing, lol! I’m not Christian but I can tell when someone is being insensitive and she’s very respectful. She was young, only 13 years old. We should be constantly rejoicing! She makes songs to comfort people that are already sad. All she doing is making a song in the loop can I be dark OK big deal sometimes she’s a bad mood OK she’s paying her lyrics in there OK so screw you if you’re talking trash about people you’re not even in our life, What??? The melody influences people. And also lyrics mostly dont even make any sense .She sounds very troubled and like she needs help. Satan is running rampant these days. There are plenty of other articles about plenty other superstars. If music is what helps her bring her darkness and depression to light then I’m proud of her for using whatever tools she has. Billie eilish explained bits and pieces and I have research a ton, all I can say is that nothing the writer thinks they know about Billie eilish is accurate. Especially because many of her supporters are still so young. It makes the time go by faster! Not everything dark is about religion. I love Billie Eilish! You've been a bad girl (ohh) Eminem has clearly evolved from the quick-witted, soul-crushing battle rapper who first caught the attention of Dr. Dre in the late 1990s, but old habits are hard to break. ‭‭Philippians‬ ‭4:8-9‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Yes people have different opinions but its none of your buisness if something is wrong with her. → Video games can rewire your teen’s brain to becoming violent. Woah now, woah now, baby slow down, I got you, bae That is why teen suicides are more common. Many people loved Hitler too, or Stalin, or even Billie Eilish but that doesn’t make what they do right or even good. Infortunately kids and teens can be easily drawn to it. Research ANYONE. Some parents need to stop reading into shit. Thank you for being brave enough to go against the grain and speak truth! I have never been religious, am 41 and have just started reading the bible for the first time. Joan Jett Song Details Song- Bad KarmaArtist- Miley CyrusFeaturing- Joan JettAlbum- Plastic HeartsRelease Date- Novem The lyrics of James Taylor's "Fire and Rain" chronicle his reaction to the death of his girlfriend in a plane crash. By June 2020, almost 200 Million have watched the video. Let our smart song creator , lyrics maker or rap wizard — whatever you call it — help you out creating a new shiny romantic song! If you believe and love God, you might want to consider the power that negative music, energy and power has, especially in numbers. Like Ellie Goulding, she admits she “kind of get possessed by the devil” when performing. I was in lust with it, told her that I cannot fuck with it Some Bad Girl names, such as Delilah and Lolita, are clearly tied to a particular Bad Girl from myth, history, or literature. Find more of Ariana Grande lyrics. So whats the problem with Billie? and if it is, he died for our sins, so. This music and lyrics sounds they come from hell. okay, first of all TONY, she was happier when she wasnt famous. Since and then. The “shock value” in entertainment is no longer shocking. He is too young and might think that is normal. I’m a minister of religion, and have NOT studied Billie or her poetry, but I can tell you that my hair does NOT stand on end when I hear her talking about “selling her soul”, because you’re right about what she means with it. so before making rude one-sided blogs like this, give Billie some respect. Stop being ignorant. Lol. I long for the days of songs full of sexual innuendos not obvious but the older you where the more you got the point. And she IS demonic. I’m also the person that doesn’t like to watch horror movies, but it’s not only the disturbing images being shown but also the symbolic stuff. In the song “all good girls go to hell” one of the lyrics said “my Lucifer is lonely”. I’ve listened to her music and I just don’t overthink it.. if I see Art work at a gallery I find to intense or dark for me, I walk away.. teaching our children how to process all the media in the world is a important job. I’m a teen and I have heard a lot of Billie Eilish songs. If you can’t do any of that, I surely hope you have a pet or something! Anyone who really knows her (personally/fan wise) knows that she is a happy and cheerful person most of the time. Song is supposed to be a way of expressing what someone feels. And yes… it is really sad how far and how fast this world is heading towards darkness: Matthew 24:10 And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. There definitely is a border and Billie passed it to gain popularity and of course fill her pockets. Bad girls do it well Live fast, die young Bad girls do it well [x2] My chain hits my chest When I'm banging on the dashboard My chain hits my chest When I'm banging on the radio Get back, get down Pull me closer if you think you can hang Hands up, hands tied Don't go screaming if I blow you with a bang Suki Suki I'm coming in the Cherokee gasoline Of course it is important to spread positivity and happiness but like you said and like what Billie said in one of her interviews, people need to know that you should not be ashamed to be sad because it is human so a lot of kids find Billie songs comforting and helpful for handling there emotions. She say she love when I'm touching it That is not a lesson that should be taught, thats why so many teens commit suicide because they are made to feel ashamed for their darkness, instead of accepting and open about it, like Billie Eilish is. the words taken from Bury a Friend are about the toxic state of the music industry I am not a fan of hers but I respect her, and I can tell you that most of her songs are completely normal for example: “Ocean Eyes”, “Watch” , “Xanny” yes its a bit creepy but she sings about how bad it is to smoke, “idontwannabeyouanymore”, “wish you were gay”, “I love you” , “listen here before I go” , “ilonilo” , “everything i wanted” and thats not even all. easy as that.

Chicken Cutlets With Olives And Tomatoes, How To Start A Serious Conversation Over Text, Mid Century Modern Outdoor Rug, Flaky King Cake Recipe, Patio Paver Base Material, Backwaters On Sand Key Menu,