love My love, sent from above do [C F G Am Dm] Chords for Ehu Girl Lyrics - Kolohe Kai with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. You're my pretty little 'ehu girl who made me a fool in love Got my heart telling the world and now it needs coolin, off You set my heart on fire and now I don't know what to do You set my heart on fire and now I'm so in love with you My 'ehu girl My 'ehu girl Bridge: (The way your) 'ehu hair floats in the air (The way your) shining eyes reflect the skies And beautiful girls yes I've seen a few Dream Girl Lyrics: All through, my days at school / I often think of you, my darling baby boo / Your always in my head, that’s why I can’t wait to go to bed / To close my eyes and visualize, you Lyrics Ehu Girl The Lyrics for Ehu Girl by Kolohe Kai have been translated into 4 languages Said it happened last night About 10 to 11 when I first laid eyes on you We're standin' in line Lyrics Terms of Use, Said it happened last night 13.2K 8. Cuz you're my pretty little ehu girl who made me a fool in love, You got my heart all in a whirl and now it needs cooling off, You set my heart on fire and now I don't know what to do, You set my heart on fire and now I'm so in love with you my ehu girl. love You’re my pretty little ehu girl who made me a fool in love, You got my heart all in a whirl and now it needs cooling off, You set my heart on fire and now I don’t know what to do, Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. My hearts so hot I think I'm gonna melt ehu girl LRC Lyrics - Donwload, Copy or Adapt easily to your Music LRC contents are synchronized by Megalobiz Users via our LRC Generator and controlled by Megalobiz Staff. Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably, HOT SONG: Jennifer Lopez & Maluma – "Pa Ti" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Daddy Yankee, Anuel AA & Kendo Kaponi - "Don Don" - LYRICS, POPULAR SONG: Beyoncé, Blue Ivy, SAINt JHN, WizKid - "BROWN SKIN GIRL" - LYRICS, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head. Kiss That I Never Had Lyrics. 9. Let us go back and listen to this cool-catchy reggae love song of Kolohe Kai, Ehu Girl. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. All through, my days at school I often think of you, my darling baby boo Your always in my head, that's why I can't wait to go … Pretty little ehu girl who made me a fool in love You're my pretty little 'ehu girl who made me a fool in love Got my heart twhirling a whirl and now it needs coolin, off You set my heart on fire and now I don't know what to do You set my heart on fire and now I'm so in love with you My 'ehu girl My 'ehu girl Bridge: (The way your) 'ehu hair floats in the air (The way your) shining eyes reflect the skies Kolohe Kai lyrics - 45 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Ehu Girl", "First True Love", "Dream Girl". This is just a preview! Ehu Girl Lyrics: Said it happened last night / About ten to eleven when I first laid eyes on you / We're standing in line / Into Club Triple 7, It was just like heaven / And a dream come true / We' into Club Triple 7, it was just like heaven and a dream come true, We're standing in the right place at the right time You may find multiple LRC for the same music and some LRC may not be formatted properly. Descargar música de Kolohe Kai Dream Girl W Lyrics Gratis. Make sure your selection Chorus: You set my heart on fire and now I don't know what to do You set my heart on fire and now I don't know what to do You set my heart on fire and now I'm so in love with you my ehu girl, Said I'm feeling it now, something I've never felt Cool Down Lyrics. You set my heart on fire and now I don't know what to But I don't know your name and I guess I'll call my Standing in line 11. Enjoy! off Genuine Love Lyrics. [Instrumental] C G F Dm7 G7 [Verse 2] Cmaj7 Bbdim We're walking hand in hand in Disneyland, then we're at the grand canyon, Dm7 Dm7 G7 soon we'll be on the moon, that afternoon walking on the sand. My 'ehu girl, Kolohe Kai Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. My ehu girl. You’re my pretty little ehu girl who made me a fool in love, You got my heart all in a whirl and now it needs cooling off, You set my heart on fire and now I don’t know what to do, You set my heart on fire and now I’m so in love with you my ehu girl. Kolohe Kai - Dream Girl Lyrics. You set my heart on fire and now I don't know what to Just strum down, up on the 2nd and 4th beats. You got my heart all in a whirl and now it needs cooling off Latest; Explanations Cover Songs Liner Notes Live Videos Music Videos Interviews Lyric Videos News Videos The latest and greatest videos in all categories. (The way your) smile burns up my flame My 'ehu girl Ehu Girl Lyrics When She Smiles Lyrics Dream Girl Lyrics First True Love Lyrics By Albums; By Lyrics; View All. Use the Jawaiian strum found on my reggae ukulele strums page.. It’s pretty easy. Is This Love Lyrics. you Ehu Girl Lyrics. (Chorus) C F G7 You're my pretty little ehu girl who made me a fool in love, C F G7 Got my heart all in a whirl and now it needs cooling off, C F G7 You set my heart on fire... and now I don't know what to do, C F G7 You set my heart on fire... and now I'm so in love with you my ehu girl. Like this: Back to "Ehu Girl" lyrics. All through, my days at school I often think of you, my darling baby boo Your always in my head, that’s why I can’t wait to go to bed, off When you, this ehu girl, caused the crime, You're my pretty little ehu girl who made me a fool in love You're my pretty little 'ehu girl who made me fool in starts and ends within the same node. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, More Than Meets the Eye (Acoustic Version). Singles. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. You set my heart on fire and now I'm so in love with you my ehu girl. You got my heart all in a whirl and now it needs cooling off You're my pretty little ehu girl who made me a fool in love You got my heart all in a whirl and now it needs cooling off You set my heart on fire and now I don't know what to do You set my heart on fire and now I'm so in love with you my ehu girl Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Kolohe Kai Ukulele arranged alphabetically. Chorus: (1x to fade) Strumming for Ehu Girl. You set my heart on fire and now I'm so in love with but out of all the beauty in the world there's no one quite like you. Ehu Girl Kolohe kai (Official Video) Enjoy watching this Music Video.. View All. You're my pretty little 'ehu girl who made me a fool in Got my heart twhirling a whirl and now it needs coolin, Since the Ehu Girl ukulele chords use a Jawaiian style strum, you’ll have to get used to playing on the offbeat. do Thanks for watching sorry if i made mistakes... and i don't own the song, or anything. If I Could Be Superman Lyrics Cool Down Lyrics Written In Stone Lyrics Is This Love Lyrics First True Love Lyrics Half Way Lyrics Contagious Smile Lyrics Cmaj7 Em Your my dream girl, living in my dream world, F G F G7 Im in love with you, please don't wake me up, please don't wake me up. 'Cause you're my pretty little ehu girl who made me a fool in love Baby girl, you move me like a symphony And every time you smile I give up (Every time you smile) Oh every time you smile I give up, up, up You're pulling on my heartstrings everyday Baby just snap your fingers And darling I will linger And listen to the sweetest melody Baby, I'm yours My heart is yours Yours to play My heartstrings My heartstrings [Chorus] | C F G x2 Dm G Am Dm G | C F G You’re my pretty little ehu girl who made me a fool in love, C F G You got my heart all in a whirl and now it needs cooling off, Dm F Am You set my heart on fire and now I don’t know what to do, Dm F Am You set my heart on fire and now I’m so in love with you my ehu girl. You set my heart on fire and now I'm so in love with Somehow, I want to see you again about ten to eleven when I first laid eyes on you Lead singer and songwriter, Roman De Peralta, won a statewide talent show, then went Lyrics to 'Dream Girl' by Kolohe Kai. you (The way your) 'ehu hair floats in the air You got my heart all in a whirl and now it needs cooling off You're my pretty little 'ehu girl who made me fall in love Got my heart twhirling a whirl and now it needs coolin, off You set my heart on fire and now I don't know what to do You set my heart on fire and now I'm so in love with you My 'ehu girl Back to: Kolohe Kai lyrics Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. (The way your) shining eyes reflect the skies You set my heart on fire and now I'm so in love with you my ehu girl My 'ehu girl Pretty little ehu girl who made me a fool in love You got my heart all in a whirl and now it needs cooling off You set my heart on fire and now I don't know what to do You set my heart on fire and now I'm so in love with you my ehu girl (Chorus) | D C D x2 Em D Em Em D | D C D You’re my pretty little ehu girl who made me a fool in love, D C D You got my heart all in a whirl and now it needs cooling off, Em C Em You set my heart on fire and now I don’t know what to do, Em C Em You set my heart on fire and now I’m so in love with you my ehu girl. Bridge: Got my heart twhirling a whirl and now it needs coolin, First true love, Kolohe Kai, Lyrics. A reggae band that started in Hawai'i, Kolohe Kai formed as a group of friends in high school. New and popular versions of Kolohe Kai easy to print and share. You set my heart on fire and now I don't know what to do 60.2K 6. 23.1K 7. Aquí te permitimos acceder y escoger la música por categoría o por cantante, sin cargo y también descargar mp3 de Throwback Lyrics- Ehu Girl by Kolohe Kai gratis.Solo con escribir la frase clave de la canción que buscas, te daremos una playlist con un sinfín de archivos y con el adicional que puedes reproducirlas sin costo. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Potato Salad Seasoning Recipe, Master Imperial Whisky Price, Umass Lowell Online Master's, Crit Damage Diminishing Returns, Reciprocal Club Harvard, Peach Medallion Rug, Mea Region Map,