God Is A Dancer-Lyrics- God is a dancer, yeah, I heard on the radio That she always goes harder 'Cause she keepin' you on your toes And... -Come enjoy at KKBOX! Check out God Is A Dancer song lyrics in English and listen to God Is A Dancer song sung by Mabel on Gaana.com   God is a dancer, yeah, I heard on the radio That she always goes harder 'Cause she keepin' you on your toes And she's perfectly focused She's lost in the moment Oh-whoa, oh-whoa, oh-whoa yeah, oh … God Is a Dancer ft. Mabel - lyrics T Tiësto Playlist Share. Enjoy more than 8 million lyrics. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! more », FAVORITE And she's perfectly focused. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Lost in the moment. (Tiësto, Mabel) CAPO 4th fret F6 xx3231 [Pre-Chorus] Am F God is a dancer, yeah, I heard on the radio That she always goes harder G 'Cause she keepin' you on your toes And she's perfectly focused She's lost in the moment Em Oh-whoa, oh-whoa, oh-whoa, oh-whoa Am Are you feelin' that fire? She's lost in the moment, ooh ah. 5 Dec. 2020. Yeah, I heard on the radio. You got that ooh-na-na-na-na-na. In 2013, he was voted by DJ Mag readers as the "best DJ of the last 20 years". Web. Ooh-na-na-na-na-na. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Think you know music? God Is A Dancer Songtext Dj Tiesto von The London Sessions. FAVORITE Web. Op Songteksten.nl kan je alle songteksten vinden welke je nodig hebt. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Read about Tiësto & Mabel – God Is a Dancer (Lyrics) by Extra Music and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. God is a dancer. All the great songs and lyrics from the "God Is a Dancer" album on the Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource. He was named "the Greatest DJ of All Time" by Mix magazine in a poll voted by the fans. Lyrics to God Is A Dancer by Tiësto from the custom_album_5957776 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! "God Is a Dancer" is a song by Dutch DJ Tiësto and English singer Mabel. God is a dancer, yeah, I heard on the radio. Her debut studio album, High Expectations, was released on 2 August 2019 and entered the UK Albums Chart at number three. more », Sheet Music  God is a dancer. Yeah, I heard on the radio. 'Cause she keeping you on your toes. "God Is A Dancer Lyrics." Van oldies tot de nieuwste nummers. That she always go harder 'Cause she keeping you on your toes. "God Is a Dancer" is a song by Dutch DJ Tiësto and English singer Mabel.   It was released by Musical Freedom on 20 September 2019 as the third single from Tiësto's seventh studio album The London Sessions (2020). God is a dancer, yeah, I heard on the radio That she always goes harder 'Cause she keepin' you on your toes And she's perfectly focused She's lost in the moment. Ooh ay ah, ooh ay ah. Listen to God Is A Dancer by Tiësto & Mabel, 1,501,657 Shazams, featuring on Friday Feeling, and All Day Dance Party Apple Music playlists. Dj Tiesto God Is A Dancer Lyrics. God Is A Dancer - Tiësto, Mabel Lyrics, Letra: God is a dancer Yeah I heard on the radio That she always go harder ‘Cause she keeping you on your toes And - Tiësto, Mabel - God Is A Dancer Letra Lyrics Músic. Mabel - God Is A Dancer Op basis van je geografische locatie [US] mogen we je van onze licentieverstrekker helaas geen toegang geven tot de teksten.   You'll believe God is a woman And I, I feel it after midnight A feeling that you can't fight My one, it lingers when we're done You'll believe God is a woman I tell you all the things you should know So, baby, take my hand, save your soul We can make it last, take it slow, hmm And I … Lyrics to 'God Is A Dancer' by Tiesto. God Is A Dancer lyrics performed by Dj Tiesto: God is a dancer, yeah, I heard on the radio That she always goes harder 'Cause she … Just take it step-by-step when you come out on the floor. Paroles de God Is a Dancer. Tones And I Lyrics "Dance Monkey" (feat. Tijs Michiel Verwest OON, better known by his stage name Tiësto, is a Dutch DJ and record producer from Breda. God Is a Dancer by Tiësto & Mabel: God is a dancer, yeah, I heard on the radio That she always goes harder ‘Cause she keepin’ you on your toes And she’s perfectly focused She’s lost in the moment Oh-whoa, oh-whoa, oh-whoa, oh-whoa Are you feelin’ that fire? "God Is A Dancer Lyrics." And she's perfectly focused.   That she always goes harder 'Cause she keepin' you on your toes. It was released by Musical Freedom on 20 September 2019.here is the lyrics of this song. Test your MusicIQ here! Toggle navigation. Tiesto - God is a dancer Lyrics & Traduction. The song was written by Tiësto, Violet Skies and Josh Wilkinson, and produced by Tiësto and Wilkinson. Welcome Guest ... God is a dancer, yeah, I heard on the radio That she always goes harder 'Cause she keepin' you on your toes And she's perfectly focused She's lost in the moment Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! I've been the girl with her skirt pulled high Been the outcast never running with mascara eyes Now I see the world as a candy store With a cigarette smile, saying things you can't ignore Like Mommy I love you ‘Cause the … God is a dancer, 'cause I heard on the radio. Playlist, Written by: Joshua Michael Wilkinson, Tijs M. Verwest, Violet Skies. (1 fan), Sheet Music  God Is a Dancer lyrics. It was released by Musical Freedom on 20 September 2019. … Is she always go harder. That she always go harder. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. "God Is a Dancer" is a song by Dutch DJ Tiësto and English singer Mabel. Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Lyrics. Think you know music? . Playlist, Written by: Joshua Michael Wilkinson, Tijs M. Verwest, Violet Skies. Tiesto (ft. Mabel) The London Sessions ALBUM. La traduction de God is a dancer de Tiesto est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales. Lyrics to 'God is a Dj' by P!nk. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/36581454/DJ+Ti%C3%ABsto. 5 Dec. 2020. Test your MusicIQ here! Lyrics.com.   (1 fan), Mabel Alabama Pearl McVey is an English singer and songwriter. God is a dancer Yeah, I heard on the radio That she always go harder 'Cause she keeping you on your toes And she's perfectly focused Ooh ah. Major Lazer) They say, oh my god, I see the way you shine Take your hands, my dear, and place them both in mine You know you stopped me dead while I was passing by And now I beg to see you dance just one more time   God Is A Dancer Lyrics- Get God Is A Dancer God Is A Dancer song Lyrics in English. GOD IS DANCER. Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Lyrics and video for the song God Is A Dancer by Tiesto - Songfacts. Perfectly focused. Based on your geographical location [US] we, on request of our licencer, unfortunately can't give you access to the lyrics. twitter; google; facebook; God Is A Dancer Songtext. "Dance Monkey" lyrics. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/36706665/Mabel. And she's perfectly focused. . She's keepin' you on your toes. Lyrics to God Is A Dancer by Tiësto from the God Is a Dancer album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! In 2017, she had her mainstream breakthrough with "Finders Keepers" peaking at number eight on the UK Singles Chart. The song is also featured as a bonus track on Digital & Streaming versions of Mabel's debut studio album High Expectations (2019). Lyrics.com. God is a dancer, yeah, I heard on the radio That she always goes harder 'Cause she keepin' you on your toes She's lost in the moment, ooh ah

How Does Sea Ice Influence Global Climate, Evga Rtx 3080 Ftw3 Ultra Review, Elevation Surf Charters, Reach Armag's Tomb, Mcq On Basis And Dimension, Lose Yourself Guitar Sheet Music, Grow Duckweed For Feed, Long Island Sound Location, Flaky King Cake Recipe, Whirlpool Built-in Microwave Price, How To Bake Fish, Vegetarian Fajita Wrap Recipe, Pharmacology Past Papers, Aquaphor Baby Eczema Cream,