It is a full metal build, with a plastic top panel and a metal front panel with plastic tabs. Im pretty sure the h510 front panel connectors come all together, like on the same connector. report. To initiate a return, simply submit a request at support@nzxt.com. Posted by 2 days ago. The value vs the more expensive "i" version is great. The top and front panel are a pain to remove, unlike both side panels which are super easy. 74 out of 76 people found this review helpful. Pros: - It looks beautiful, I am putting it on my office desk and getting a lot of compliments. - GPU temperature is fine, despite being so close to the PSU shroud. hide. I rate a 9.5/10 and welcome future NZXT cases for future builds! The NZXT H510 lets you build a high-end PC with an entry-level priced case. -Cable channels in back make routing easy We’ve made our iconic H Series PC cases even better. With the CAM software working properly, my system airflow is properly adaptive in regards to what I am doing; adaptive settings are at what i set them to. Pros: -Built like a tank. Color Name: White/Black. Well-engineered airflow, removable radiator mounting bracket, multiple fan filters, vertical GPU mount, a front panel USB-C connector, and an all-steel and tempered glass construction are just some of the key features you’ll get. Overall Review: Like the title says, this is easily in my top 3 best cases to build. Finally, install CAM and use it as a primary lighting controller software. It made it easy to screw the AIO to the tray and then just throw the whole thing in the case with a few thumb screws. CPU cooler: Deepcool Gammaxx 400 RGB We want to ensure your holiday shopping this year is hassle-free. save. - It terms of airflow, this case is adequate. It's mostly an aesthetic concern, as I notice the blemish on an otherwise beautiful case. NZXT h510 front connectors. NZXT H510 Mid Tower - Matte White. We use them to give you the best experience. ... Can the Smart Device in my H500i Support the Second Generation of NZXT HUE Lighting Devices? The IO panel is nicely integrated into the top of the case. Basically I got it to work by trial and error. BY SIGNING UP OR LOGGING IN, YOU AGREE TO NZXT, CAM, AND BLD’S, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 series case compatibility chart, W: 210mm H: 435mm D: 428mm (without feet), NZXT.com Store Returns, Exchange, Parts Policy. So the ability to buy the non-smart version to save on value is welcomed. If you want to do away with the Smart Device, they won't work on regular 12V RGB headers. Can the Smart Device in my H700i Support the Second Generation of NZXT HUE Lighting Devices? But, my MoBo has all the lighting features I need for all my uses. I have the matte white/black and it just looks sexy sitting out. If you are watercooling your components, then you should be good to go. Oh man, it’s quite a pc case to see. 438. We’ve made our iconic H Series PC cases even better. There's a lot more pros to be said, but those are the higher tier ones, to keep this from turning into a novel. Well-engineered airflow, removable radiator mounting bracket, multiple fan filters, vertical GPU mount, a front panel USB-C connector, and an all-steel and tempered glass construction are just … Items like the SSD cages mount in 500+ different positions...no lie. Well-engineered airflow, removable radiator mounting bracket, multiple fan filters, vertical GPU mount, a front panel USB-C connector, and an all-steel and tempered glass … The USB 3.1 type C is well welcomed! The main issue is that the back panel sits to close to the back of the motherboard panel where your cables are. Am I Missing Something? Two Aer F120mm fans* are included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters. My R9 290X which, granted, is a large card, is only a few inches away from my front fans. The H510 Elite compact ATX mid-tower is perfect for your RGB build. My Ryzen 5 2600 idles at 27C and floats in the 40s under load.) - Using RGB components from different manufacturers could cause a software issue. The power supply is cut off from the rest of the case, so you won't have tons of visible dangling cables. The USB 3.1 Gen 2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel makes it easier than ever to connect smartphones, high-speed external storage and the latest peripherals to your PC. I did not add additional fans for cooling, despite mine being an air-cooled build. That being said you only need to build once and after that its a solid, quality case that looks great! 1 comment. - The provided fans do their job. (See Cooling Improvement in "Cons below) -The front & top panels really take some force to get off. - A USB Type-C port on top would have been awesome, but I'm being greedy. It turns out that "case version" fans are 3-pin, despite regular F120 fans being 4-pin. questions. I did not change the top exhaust fan mainly because it holds the dust filter in place. The USB 3.1 Gen 2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel makes it easier than … It provides enough intake and exhaust airflow so that at stock clocks (CPU & GPU), you definitely shouldn't run into any heating issues. My largest issue with mid-tower cases are that they have a really hard time mounting AIO water coolers. -Panel Removing: With that, connecting smartphones, high-speed external storage devices, and the newest peripherals to your PC has become easier than ever. Cable management is probably the best I've ever seen. - Has SSD mounts that are separate from the HDD bays, so you can have a total of 2 SSDs and 2 HDDs (or up to 4 SSDs if you have adapter brackets). USB3.0 connectors are 20-pin arrays, also with one missing pin. -Great price to quality ratio. Nice looking well built case, great price. They listen, they improve. I don't usually care about PC aesthetics, but the case is very modern, sleek, and minimal, which makes it a great fit for an office. #BUILDS. I bought an H510 Elite that didn't have a top exhaust fan. Kudos to NZXT for actually listening and improving based off past criticism. - No reset button for the once in a blue moon where you'd actually use it. I know the side vents where improved upon from previous generations, but I like the air going at a straight shot to the fans. I'm always worried I'm going to break it, but so far so good. 2x USB 3.0 on the front is nice too! It also results in two of my front panel USB ports not working since between it and my AIO I don't have any more USB 2.0 headers. YMMV. -Can only fit 4 fans total without modding. Cons: Note: I don’t believe these cons are worthy of taking eggs off, as they are completely situational and might not matter to some people. (see more in con). - If you're looking for a case that allows you to build a system relatively quickly without any modifications, then this case shouldn't cause any issues. I was worried the H700i would be loud, but it's actually about the same since the fans run quieter, all the while keeping my temperatures 10°C cooler! Not to mention how nice looking it is seeing with your own eyes versus videos or photos! Am I Missing Something? 7 comments. If you are purchasing any items that are discontinued, please be aware that we may no longer carry parts for those items. I'm neutral on it, but probably not worth the cost now that the H700 is out. NZXT H510 Compact Atx Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case, Front I/O USB Type-C Port, Tempered Glass Side Panel,Cable Management System 4.6 out of 5 stars 10,707 CDN$99.71 -Great for a first-time builder. -Dust filters on the front intake area, top exhaust, and bottom PSU vent. -Displaying my SSD in front is cool (optional). The tempered glass panel design was changed and it's only held on by one thumb screw and easily pops in and out of place. 8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Your front fans will be pulling air from vents on the non-glass side and bottom. The H510 features a removable radiator-mounting bracket, simple-to-use SSD trays and a patented cable-management system for a smarter, easier build experience. It is removable, but with a bulky 24-pin motherboard cable, this bar always caused some sort of issue. MORE MODERN: USB 3.1 Gen 2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel, it’s easier than ever to connect the newest smartphones, high-speed external storage, or the latest peripherals to your PC SMART DEVICE V2: Includes a faster microprocessor for NZXT CAM-powered control of two HUE 2 RGB lighting channels and three fan channels that support either voltage regulated or PWM fans. I was using Phanteks cases for a long while, but glad I moved to NZXT. Cons: I can see all the dust in my computer now. I didn't have to even remove the bar in order to install the 24-pin cable. The iconic H510 features NZXT patented cable management system, removable fan/radiator mounting brackets, and easy-to-use drive trays, alongside new updates like a front-panel USB-C connector supporting high-speed USB 3.1 Gen 2 devices, a tempered glass side panel that installs with a single thumbscrew, and an upgraded Smart Device V2 on the H510i. As in my last Gaming PC video I’ve used one of the most minimalistic style and quite an awesome case for around 70 bucks. This is also a literally solid case, it feels like it could be throw off a building and not be damaged.

Best Wireless Earbuds On Amazon Under $50, Marble Falls, Tx Cabin Rentals, Outdoor Double Chaise Lounge, Parts Of Coffee Grinder Machine, Potato Price In Walmart, Urban Planning Dissertation Topics, Roses Ukulele Chords, Parts Of Coffee Grinder Machine, Mother Tongue Meaning In Tagalog, Are Bass And Grouper Related, The Structure Of Scientific Revolutions Wiki,