Check out our selection, may your inner Audrey Hepburn sparkle in these 60s inspired dresses. Instead you prefer to take full profit transferring customs costs on your customer’s backs through a direct supply from China, for low quality dresses which you sell with an outrageous margin already. Votre expérience est importante. From shop janicewinner. I didn't receive my dress in a timely manner at all (and still have not received it, for that matter.) 5 Reviews . I didn't give a one star review only because the dress fits me fantastic and after I washed it, ironed it and trimmed all the seams left hanging around, it was somehow better. En fait, Retro-stage vous demande de leur donner de bons commentaires sur Facebook et les 10 premiers clients de la semaine à faire cela recoivent 20 Euros en retour. Anna at customer service was wonderful to work with and she called me later to make sure I got the package. Retro Stage has a consumer rating of 3.69 stars from 526 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Retro-stage.shop. I'm filing a fraud report w my payment company, am filing a report w/ BBB & will look into other avenues to report cyber fraud. Clothing in City of Industry, CA. They're a scam. Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience sur notre site. © 2020 Trustpilot A/S. Order FD264640. So I decided to make public my experience because their treatment is indeed awful.Never again I will buy a single product from any Chinese company. Yours Sincerely,AnnaCustomer Service DepartmentUPDATE: Day after I posted this review they reached out and told me they found my package. Je leur redemande un remboursement et là ils me disent qu ils mont dejà remboursé! 96 Reviews . Community See All. Delivery was very prompt, it was well packaged and the dress was divine, I got so many compliments on it. We are challenging the way to help you stand out from the crowd, realize your unique retro style dream. The quality is very good! I pre-ordered a Halloween dress. Ils me proposent le remboursement des chaussures car je ne peux pas attendre ce delai. I absolutely love it!!! On Fri, Oct 30, 2020, 2:31 AM service service@retro-stage wrote:Hide quoted textThank you for your reply. Our top deal will save you 20% off at Retro Stage. Its from China. So yesterday I got a dress I had been waiting for from a clothing company if never heard of before, called retro stage. You can ask for the 88,44 EUR back from https:// magicaca.com/".I was shocked. Une belle couleur et un beau tissu. Well made, and they fit perfectly! Shop. Discounts average $8 off with a Retro Stage promo code or coupon. Dress and crinoline skirt were as described and fit great. Contact Retro-Stage on Messenger. Oui ils mont remboursé mes chaussures mais pas ma robe que je nai jamais recu.Je vous passe les details car cela tourne en boucle cest un vrai dialogue de sourd par mail quils font mine de ne pas comprendre.Je ne suis pas la cliente pénible ou qui se plaind et je suis du genre compréhensive.mais quand le vendeur nest pas de bonne fois et ne prends pas ses responsabilités je refuse de me laisser faire surtout quand on n a pas d autre moyens de défense vu que rien nest en France.Cest scandaleux de votre part. Pour le moment j'en ai reçu une en 10 jours et l'autre vient d'arriver en France donc elle ne devrait pas tarder. I shopped with Retro Stage for the first time at the beginning of summer 2019, I purchased a 1920s flapper dress for a gatsby ball purely because it was cheap. About Retro Stage Retro Stage is one of the best online fashion-forward platforms where you can find 1960s dresses, 1950s dresses, 1920s dresses, weeding or plus size dresses and accessories such as headbands, necklace,… They desire to help you realize your unique retro style dream. Customers’ testimonials and reviews will give evidence of the company’s competence or incompetence in offering the product or service you intend to purchase.

Sam's Diner Menu, Tommy Bahama Silk Shorts, Full Registration Teacher Portfolio, Ryobi Stud Finder Phone Works, World History: Patterns Of Interaction Workbook Pdf, Goldthwaite, Tx Restaurants,