Did they accomplish that? Get The Scythe FUMA 2: https://geni.us/49kmo5 The original Scythe Fuma is one of my favorite CPU coolers, but is the Fuma 2 even better? So after initial testing I decided to see how much better the heatsink would be if I swapped the front 15MM fan with a full size 25MM fan. B (Stock) EVGA CLC 240 (Stock) Noctua NH-D14 (Stock) be quiet! The Fuma 2 fans only offer 0.9 (15mm) and 1.05 (25mm) mmH2O static pressure vs the 1.5 mmH2O of the Noctua NF-A15 PWM fans. Scythe has heard the chatter and has decided rather than to be a revision C, and they are now offering it as the Scythe Fuma 2. The CPU I've got in my build list is the 3700x (but may upgrade to a 3900x/Zen 3 - depending on the upcoming AMD announcement). Wenn man dem Fuma 2 etwas ankreiden möchte, dann dass die Lüfter nicht ganz mit der Premium-Klasse mithalten und etwas weiter gedrosselt werden müssen. Take the one that looks better, just my 0.02ct The Fuma 2 fans only offer 0.9 (15mm) and 1.05 (25mm) mmH2O static pressure vs the 1.5 mmH2O of the Noctua NF-A15 PWM fans. Despite the enormous cooling surface of the Fuma 2 remains at a height of 154.5 mm and fits into any standard PC case. However, there’s more to this fan set up then what you might think. and the dual tower fuma 2 is only $10 more with double fans included.... while a 2nd of the Kaze Flex 1200rpm pwm fans is only 10€ where i live and mounting clips for 2nd fan comes with the Mugen 5 rev.B - and fitted with 2 fans perfomance of Mugen should be about equal with Fuma. The Cryorig has a superior mounting system, again comparable to … This obviously means that it just kills everything else in noise testing by a long shot. 2 x 8 GB G.Skill TridentZ DDR4-3200 15-15-15-35: GPU: EVGA RTX 2060 XC ULTRA: Storage: Intel SSD 660p Series 1 TB M.2 NVMe: PSU: Seasonic X-750 Gold: Heatsinks: Alphacool Eisbaer Extreme 280 (Stock) Enermax Aquafusion 240 (Stock) Scythe Fuma Rev. At a constant 1000 RPMs, it still technically passes and that’s really impressive. Scythe Fuma Review. There are a few more Noctua coolers with the same design, which you can find reviews of them on our website. AMD Radeon Smart Access Memory Review - 22 Games Tested, Lian Li O11 Dynamic Mini Review - Compact but Impressive, PSA: AMD's Graphics Driver will Eat One CPU Core when No Radeon Installed, Surprising Absolutely No One, AMD RX 6800 Series Pretty Much Out of Stock, And Scalping Becomes a Pervasive Industry Problem, Scalping Locust Swarm Takes Out Ryzen 5000 Inventory, Same Fate Awaits Radeon RX 6000. That means the Fuma 2 heatsink is incredibly efficient at removing heat. The only slight issue is if you want to mount a third fan on a system that has tall memory module or VRM heatsinks since it will need to be pushed upwards. I really don’t think spending all that money on upgraded fans really benefits this cooler. It runs twin 120mm fans and is extremely quiet, even under load. I’m actually really in love with that name, because there’s something so stealthy about that also. There is also six heat pipes, which happens to be two more than Corsair uses on their $100 A500 cooler. Well it’s focus is on silence and compatibility, but it’s also supposed to have some wicked performance due to its pretty unique fan setup. At 1000 RPMs Scythe’s counter-rotating fan design seems to be making a pretty big difference, since this happens to be one of the quietest CPU coolers that we have come across. Some even say it has Noctua NH-D15 performance! Aside from that Scythe provides a system of standoffs and crossbar mounting plates that’s compatible with every platform. Thank you so much for reading. It had no reviews when I bought it, but I watched some YouTube previews of it, and it looked promising (Dual Tower air cooler with a slim front fan for max RAM compatibility). or nearly anyone else. There's a ton of reviews for the Noctua U12A but not much on the Scythe Fuma 2 (TBG and HC have done video reviews on it, but need a few more comparisons for more wide-scale opinions). As for the installation process, well I think it’s one of the best around. Basically, after these standouts are installed, you just screw down the mounting bar and up to this point, it’s very similar to Noctua’s design. Simon Lüthje 29. The Fuma 2 does very much right. Okay, so now onto performance, but before I get into that I do want to quickly go over a few things. But then again it didn’t really work out that well for the, This Case Does EVERYTHING – Lian Li O11 Mini Review, AMD B450 WORKS with Ryzen 5000 – BIOS Update Performance, A DIFFERENT Audio Experience – My First Soundbar For Gaming. Let’s start things off with two Noctua NF-A12x25 fans, and the results are really amazing.

Tostitos Salsa Mild, Dennis, Ma Real Estate Rentals, Multiple Case Study In Qualitative Research, Jamo S 807 Review, Is Nanho Purple Butterfly Bush Invasive, Atmospheric Science: An Introductory Survey Solutions Manual Pdf,