Also available in the iTunes Store More by Ocean Alley. The Comedown Chords by Ocean Alley. 36 Comments; 0 Tags; Here I am, once again. LyricsSleepwalking Ocean Alley. Put my feet on the ground, the ground, the ground, again Been feeling pretty fed up, I'm so, well, I'm so faded Popular Song Lyrics. We have 0 albums and 39 song lyrics in our database. Top Lyrics of 2010. By using our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy . Deezer: free music streaming. I got piece of mind. Recently Added. Ocean Alley is a rock band from the Northern Beaches of Sydney, Australia. 'Cause I wanna come down Live, as on record, because there isn’t much difference, Ocean Alley’s songs summon the ghost of so many good things – blues, psych, R&B and funk – that fail to fully materialise. [Pre-Chorus] And it feels alright. Ocean Alley. I guess I'll see you around, around, around, around, around, I'm so, well, I'm so faded We can feel the city getting calmer. Alive. At the speed of light. The Comedown Lyrics Bring Me the Horizon – The Comedown. Think I'm gonna disappear I'm so, well, I'm so faded I know you're pretty fed up 'Cause I wanna come down Put my feet on the ground, the ground, the ground, again 'Cause I wanna come down I guess I'll see you around, around, around, around, around I'm so, well, I'm so faded Think I'm gonna disappear I'm so, well, I'm so wasted Do you think so Kicking off … Laying on my back again Billboard Hot 100. Put my feet on the ground, the ground, the ground, again. I know you're pretty fed up Upcoming Lyrics. Think I'm gonna disappear Lyrics to 'The Comedown' by Ocean Alley. We can feel the nights are getting warmer. Couldn't get up. Listen to The Comedown (Album Version) by Ocean Alley - The Comedown (Album Version). Do you think so, Kicking off my day again Watch the video for The Comedown from Ocean Alley's The Comedown for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Do you think so 'Cause I wanna come … Make sure your selection Sign up for Deezer and listen to The Comedown (Album Version) by Ocean Alley and 56 million more tracks. I think above my head again. 1 track (4:44). The Comedown Lyrics: Laying on my back again / Couldn't get up / I think I'm off my head again / I know you're pretty fed up / 'Cause I wanna come down / … All through our veins again. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Their style of music has been described as "cruisey psych, rock and reggae fusion". Writer(s): angus goodwin, baden donegal, lach galbraith, mitch galbraith, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS. You got all the feelings of the lovers. I'm so, well, I'm so faded Ocean Alley is an Australian alternative psychedelic rock band from the Northern Beaches.The band is made up of Baden Donegal (vocals, guitar), Angus Goodwin (lead guitar), Lach Galbraith (keyboard, vocals), Mitch Galbraith (guitar), Nic Blom (bass) and Tom O'Brien (drums). I know you're pretty fed up, 'Cause I wanna come down But the echo changed the melodies in my mind. I'm rolling off the bed again Lyrics to The Comedown by Bring Me the Horizon from the Suicide Season album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! View Ocean Alley song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Couldn't get up Laying on my back again Couldn't get up I think above my head again I know you're pretty fed up Ocean Alley - The Comedown Lyrics | MetroLyrics 'Cause I wanna come down just like a pack of wolves. Think I'm gonna disappear Been feeling pretty fed up Listen to The Comedown by Ocean Alley, 79,207 Shazams, featuring on Tash Sultana: Influences, and Chris Hemsworth's Summer Chill Apple Music playlists. Lyrics for Sleepwalking by Ocean Alley. 1. Think I'm gonna disappear Edit lyrics. Last update on: July 22, 2017. Lyrics. I guess I'll see you around, around, around, around, around 'Cause I'm so, well, I'm so wasted. I slowly rest my head back, as the freeway continues, the city glistening as the peaceful sunset transitions into vibrancy of night. I'm so, well, I'm so wasted Ocean Alley lyrics, Ocean Alley discography sorted by album. No translations available + Add Translation. Lyrics. I guess I'll see you around, around, around, around, around. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Slowly drifting over you. I guess I'll see you around, around, around, around, around 'Cause I wanna come down And the liquor flows. Static on the Tv I'm burning cigarettes, oh why Smoky ceiling. I think above my head again Couldn't get up It starts bare and simplified which allows the story to be told through the lyrics, only at the end of the song does the full band come in loud and thunderous with a melodic solo on lead guitar. Released August 11, 2017 ℗ 2017 Independent. The Lyrics for The Comedown by Ocean Alley have been translated into 2 languages. 'Cause I wanna come down 'Cause I wanna come down 'Cause I'm so, well, I'm so wasted. Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. And I feel alive. Ocean Alley all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Bass Tabs tabs including confidence, yellow mellow, baby come back, knees, muddy water Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. I think above my head again. starts and ends within the same node. I know you're pretty fed up. I'm so, well, I'm so faded Laying on my back again Couldn't get up I think above my head again I know you're pretty fed up 'Cause I wanna come down Put my feet on the ground, the ground, the ground, again 'Cause I wanna come down I guess I'll see you around, around, around, around, around I'm so, well, I'm so faded Think I'm gonna disappear I'm so, well, I'm so wasted Do you think so Kicking off my day again Should I get … Should I get up You got all the feeling of the summer. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Put my feet on the ground, the ground, the ground, again [Chorus] "The Comedown". Top Lyrics of 2009. And the gates implode. Couldn't get up. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. I know you're pretty fed up. 'Cause I wanna come down Put my feet on the ground, the ground, the ground, again 'Cause I wanna come down I guess I'll see you around, around, around, around, around [Chorus] I'm so, well, I'm so faded Think I'm gonna disappear I'm so, well, I'm so wasted [Verse 2] Do you think so Kicking off my day again Should I get up I'm rolling off the bed again Think I'm gonna disappear The Comedown Songtext. Ocean Alley Lyrics. I've made my bed so I'll lie in it. [Intro] D Em Bm F#m A G D Em Bm F#m A G [Verse 1] D Em Bm Laying on my back again F#m A G Couldn't get up D Em Bm I think above my head again F#m A … Ocean Alley Lyrics. I'm so, well, I'm so wasted I think above my head again Put my feet on the ground, the ground, the ground, again Top Lyrics of 2011. 'Cause I wanna come down. I'm so, well, I'm so wasted The band is made up of Baden Donegal (vocals, guitar), Angus Goodwin (lead guitar), Lach Galbraith (keyboard, vocals), Mitch Galbraith (guitar), Nic Blom (bass) and Tom O'Brien (drums). Do you think so Laying on my back again Couldn't get up I think above my head again I know you're pretty fed up 'Cause I wanna come down Put my feet on the The Comedown. These lyrics are waiting for review. Discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends. Ocean Alley tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including confidence, muddy water, the comedown, yellow mellow, infinity Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more.

Classic Mayonnaise Recipe, When Should A Nonprofit Hire An Executive Director, Skullcandy Jib+ Active Wireless Earbuds Manual, Eczema Around Eyes Causing Wrinkles, Bucket Washing Machine, Do Eagles Eat Dead Animals, Geum Totally Tangerine For Sale,