The school door is adorned with the Delta Rune without the triangles that represented the monsters trapped Underground.[11]. In turn, Chara has this several times chasing Frisk down. They have taken on the responsibility of guiding the fallen humans through the Ruins. She enjoys cooking and bakes butterscotch-cinnamon pie as well as her favorite, snail pie. Undertale is about a child who falls into an underworld filled with monsters. Frisk asked, before realizing what she said. They continue to bond in the epilogue and text each other as Frisk backtracks through the Underground. I take it and put it in my inventory. Add to My Comics Read Random Edit. 114 . Minty), Eruto, and Ellipsis. Caretaker's Asgore isn't even introduced until Chapter 03 and rarely appears after that. :3 Having absorbed the human SOULs, he binds Toriel and company with vines. The GP Caretaker crashed into the soon to be ruins, and while others explored the Caretaker was content to stay and build up the ruins. Author of Long Road on Ao3. A haiku~ Undertale is good Game theory: Sans is Ness Goat mom mops up mess Undertale Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. AT Toriel will explain she is the caretaker of these ruins and often comes by to check if humans have fallen. Most of the monsters begin to run off into the forest to explore, meanwhile Frisk, Toriel, Sans, Papyrus, … Toriel is seen with her reading glasses, one instance being in her house when reading a book on snail facts. DEF: 100. She cares for children and was excited to become a mother.[1]. 11 Tracks. ... torturing such a poor, innocent youth...Ah, do not be afraid, my child. 33. The Caretaker of the Ruins Comic (12/4/17) Close. The deaths of their two children pushed Asgore to declare war on humanity, and as a result, she left him and retreated to the Ruins. In almost the same vein, Asriel calling Chara's sense of humor "sick" in the chapter is also a quote from the original Undertale's genocide run. Normal Select Post; Deselect Post; Link to Post; Member. … Well, i have to leave eventually, so i best go talk to Toriel. Read. "Asgore?" After realising they'll never be able to kill Frisk while they still have control over the timeline, Chara decides to speed things up. Come join the fun! The Ruins are the first area you will encounter in Undertale after you have woken up from your fall to the Underground. At the end of the Pacifist Route, the monsters stand by and beside Frisk, holding their hand. Toriel is the only character that has a blinking animation in the dialogue box. Now accessible in bulk for anyone in the Limited Venus ($5) tier. A child wanders to a dangerous location and ends up falling into a dark pit in a mountain with no way of contacting the outside world. Parsnik • Moldessa • Migospel [26] One day, Toriel entrusted Sans with protecting any human that left the Ruins.[27]. Posted on 14 Abr 2017 at 7:57PM with 30 notas | reblog? Here: Ink: (speaks in lower letters with no upper cases.) She wears a long purple robe that displays the Delta Rune on her chest. [ Buy us a coffee! ] - The Cover Art was an edit (done by me), of someone else's artwork. User account menu. 27. Toriel is the second character the protagonist encounters in Undertale. She calls the protagonist frequently as the protagonist goes through the Ruins, and is about to call them again when she finds the protagonist at the entrance to her home. "Human. Stream Tracks and Playlists from UNDERTALE: The Butterfly Effect OST on your desktop or mobile device. When Asgore, Toriel, Asriel, and Chara all mysteriously vanish, the timeline is directly affected. Updated: 2019-05-12. Toriel, Caretaker of the Ruins Art by @hakkids Momgoat is prettiest goat. The only difference is the mouths. Alphys is the caretaker of the Ruins. Undertale Caretaker Comics . They were once extremely close, winning first place in the '98 Nose Nuzzle competition[18] and were open about their affection for one another. They started their friendship by telling jokes to each other through the door leading to the Ruins. Jul 12, 2018 - chapter 01 // page 16 [ START ] [ « BACK ] [ NEXT » ] "Asgore?" Archived. [22] After they are reunited on a True Pacifist Route, Toriel criticizes his plan for freeing monsters[23] but still believes that he deserves mercy, even though he is "terrible. They drag Asriel into the barrier room, make him swear to always trust and obey them from now on after telling him lies about Frisk and their powers, then promptly set the souls free and commit suicide to force him to absorb all the present human souls. Toriel Instead of cinnamon-butterscotch pie, she offers strawberry-lemon ice cream. She has an anthropomorphic body, with paws at the end of her limbs. The biological sex of the Fallen Humans is revealed in their respective character profiles. Undertale is about a child who falls into an underworld filled with monsters. Her SOUL, along with every other monsters', is eventually absorbed by Flowey, allowing him to become Asriel. "[24] When Asgore asks if they can be reconciled or at least be friends, Toriel declines. I have changed the way I type the dialogue for each character so its easier to know who is speaking. I could use that later, if i need it. Frisk has this reaction when Chara reveals their true nature. Mar 2, 2018 - Ho pensato di tradurre questo Au di Undertale perché a mio parere é molto bello e ho pensato di farvelo conoscere e niente... Shish :3 More information 2 years ago. Read The Caretaker of the Ruins 1 from the story Thông tin về Undertale AU 2~ by Rain149 (Ame) with 260 reads. Flowey • Toriel • Sans • Papyrus • Undyne • Alphys • Mettaton • Asgore DreemurrAsriel Dreemurr • Frisk • Chara Nice Cream Guy • Snowdin Shopkeeper • Gerson • Tem Shop • Bratty and Catty • Burgerpants As the protagonist's friends come, she introduces herself to them and recognizes Sans's voice immediately. Frisk asked, before realizing what she said. Updated: 2019-05-12. … anthro comic fall frisk goat job lady lol mama mom mum ruin ruins underground woman toriel altarior you_had_one_job undertale fallen_child goat_mom goat_mama Edit … First Appearance seus próprios Pins no Pinterest. GOLD On Win Here: Ink: (speaks in lower letters with no upper cases.) Snowdrake • Chilldrake • Ice Cap • Gyftrot • DoggoDogamy and Dogaressa • Lesser Dog • Greater Dog • Jerry • Glyde • Mad Mew Mew Fatal (Genocide) It was nice to meet you. 80 (Check)6 or 8 (Data) I pass through this place every day to see if anyone has fallen down. 1 Area Info 2 Character Info 2.1 Toriel 2.2 Frisk 2.3 Papyrus 2.4 Moon 2.5 W.D. At least, that’s what he heard. She employs tough love on the protagonist as well as Asgore. Battle Information And then go to Hell. Futuramente, depois que Caretaker acabar, elas estão pensando em fazer uma comic original sobre mulheres badass e monstros incríveis. Knows best for you. Previous. undertale comic undertale undertale au toriel the ruins comic comics undertale oc soriel child sarafina heart and soul mercy run If the protagonist backtracks to talk to her, she tells them ". - The Cover Art was an edit (done by me), of someone else's artwork. ! Main Characters And then go to Hell. After introducing herself, she guides them through the first few rooms of the Ruins. The Caretaker of the Ruins - Pazienza parte 2 (fine) Soulfell Atto 1 parte 3 The Caretaker of the Ruins parte 8 La confessione di Cross!Chara La scomparsa di Epic ... Raccolta Comic di Undertale e AU ITA Random. Waterfall Enemies They all died in the war, but the Caretaker survived. Posted by. 0/33. #El guardian de las ruinas #The caretaker of the ruins #undertale #comic #español #traduccion El Guardián de las Ruinas Página 26 Si quieres apoyar monetariamente a sus creadores puedes hacerlo directamente a ellos aquí . She is unaware that Flowey is Asriel. Toriel is a Boss Monster whose head resembles a white-furred Nubian Goat, structured with droopy ears and short horns. I'm mainly at the castle with the King of monsters." Aaron • Moldbygg • Woshua • Temmie • Mad Dummy • Shyren 69 + Follow - Unfollow 3px arm (Slim) Background Caretaker of the Ruins - Toriel - UNDERTALE kacybuggy. When Flowey tries to kill the protagonist, Toriel is the first monster to intervene, using her fire magic to block Flowey's bullets. Caretaker of the Ruins - Comic (6/21/18) Close. She has a pair of visible fangs and long eyelashes, and her irises have a dark red tint. The Caretaker of the Ruins is an Undertale AU comic created by Peppermintbee (a.k.a. Popular All Time. Alphys Edit. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Webcomic/TheCaretakerOfTheRuins. Caretaker of the Ruins - Comic (6/21/18) She wears a long purple robe that displays the Delta Rune on her chest. Despite both Toriel's and Asriel's best efforts, Frisk dies. She can often be found fixing up puzzles in the Ruins, or watching anime in her house with a bowl of Ramen in hand. [15] If they flirt with her after calling her "mother," she becomes uncomfortable and calls the protagonist an "interesting" child. I could use that later, if i need it. Toriel will explain she is the caretaker of these ruins and often comes by to check if humans have fallen. I don’t really know how phone wallpaper sizes work, so here they are in high resolution, and you can crop to whatever screen you have. However, in the ending credits, she does not mind his presence while trimming the bushes, hinting a developing tolerance or gradual forgiveness. I … Chara reveals a hidden knife in preparation to kill Frisk. DEF: 100. Frisky Caretaker is a short sprite comic created by FmsDraws (The creator of Tantamount, the Ask Poppy askblog, Undertale: PaperStory and formerly Undertale AU Crossfire Ultimate) where Frisk takes the Caretaker role. help them escape their cell by providing them with the keys. Frisk stabbing Chara fatally in the stomach in self-defense. ... Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. You are the first human to come here in a long time. Other Characters The comic was confirmed to be canceled on May 21. All of the characters that are presented in this story are from Undertale. Also known as However, the similarities are quick to end... and not in a good way. If Frisk decides to stay with Toriel, she says that none of this would have happened if they remained with her at the beginning of the game and that it was for the best that they decided to leave the Ruins. You are the first human to come here in a long time. I can talk now tho! Asgore in Underswap, Inverted Fate, Underswap: Super Sigma, Underswap MH, Switchtale: Flower Masquerade, TS!Underswap and Sensational Studios' Underswap Papyrus in Storyshift and Shifted Fate Sans in Altertale, History Recast, Tantamount, Tale's End, Altered Destiny and An Altered Tale Undyne in … ", These are words of solemn resignation said by Asgore in the canon universe prior to your fight with him. The Caretaker of the Ruins. (Battle Info) ATK: 100. due to Asriel chickening out on the plan at the last second and them discovering their time travel-powers as a direct result of this, Chara is not thrilled by this and proceeds to slash their throat right in front of the entire Dreemurr family. Memoryhead • Endogeny • Reaper Bird • Lemon Bread • Snowdrake's Mother The AU ends after the Frisk battle, however, changes outside of the Ruins are implied. 112 Followers. In addition, all Patrons will see behind-the-scenes work on our new comic (currently about 30 art posts), which we’ll hopefully be … Hard Mode-only enemies I was looking at my old fanarts when I found one that I made when the comic “The Caretaker of The Ruins” started, and looking at it now seems kinda ironic to see Chara trying to protect Frisk. I pass through this place every day to see if anyone has fallen down. Read. Check out inspiring examples of the_caretaker_of_the_ruins artwork on DeviantArt, and get inspired by our community of talented artists. At the beginning of the game, Toriel saves the protagonist from Flowey, healing any damage done by him. * Come! Lunartale Is an Undertale AU I have recently made not everything has been finished so please be patient, the Comic Is a Work In progress As well and we can't promise it will be finished at all, we will now talk about the Areas and those who live in them. The list of characters with the caretaker role. Toriel is a Boss Monster whose head resembles a white-furred Nubian Goat, structured with droopy ears and short horns. * I pass through this place every day to see if anyone has fallen down. 150 As the others leave Frisk to begin their lives on the Surface, Toriel asks Frisk what they will do now. I don't own the game and I don't claim to have created it, Undertale was created by Toby Fox. If the protagonist kills her during a Neutral Route, she uses the last of her strength to give them a warning about what lies ahead and calls the protagonist "my child" before she turns to dust. [5], At the end of the Ruins, Toriel tells the protagonist to prove that they are strong enough to survive and fights them in a test of strength. Here’s a glimpse of one Caretaker piece out of the hundreds archived on Patreon! Beh, cosa vi aspettavate. Encontre (e salve!) When Chara realizes that Frisk will never give up in. 33. CORE Enemies What a terrible creature torturing such a poor innocent youth... Ah do not be afraid my child. A grown-up and extremely menacing, Interlude: Power: Chara discovers their power to reload for the first time and. She tries to keep the protagonist in the Ruins, as Asgore killed the other humans who left her care. She saves the protagonist from Flowey and guides them through the Ruins. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Demoted to Extra: In the original Undertale he was the Final Boss who was played up as a huge threat and the final obstacle for Frisk to overcome to return to the surface. Her fur is pure white and well groomed, and kind brown eyes bless her surroundings with a calm and assured grace that some forget is much needed, especially in a time such as this. And then proceeds to kill them by purposely triggering a deadly trap. Vendors By CNeko-chan Watch. Throughout the Ruins trek, they are a kind and supportive companion for Frisk. Frisk leaves the Underground with Toriel and their other friends. And although the chapter ends with Chara exposed to the Dreemurrs as the utterly unhinged murderer they are, readers already know this won't last since Frisk is now forced to reload and their efforts and death will have been. 69 + Follow - Unfollow Posted on: Aug 08, 2020 . I dropped my phone on pavement last night and I had to get a new one. When (something happened), Frisk became the Caretaker of the Ruins. undertaleau, undertale, music. Toriel reappears just as Asgore and the protagonist prepare to fight, interrupting it with her fire magic, much like she does with Flowey at the start of the game. Add to My Comics Read Random Edit. Asriel was lucky to have made it to his 20th birthday. [12] If the protagonist kills her when she stops attacking, she says that the protagonist is no different from the monsters outside the Ruins and laughs hysterically before she dies. [ FAQ Page ] [ Support us on Patreon! ] * … There was only one thing on Frisk’s list: * Not spikes!! Chara, Caretaker of the Ruins Have a happy birthday, Chara. The Caretaker of the ruins - Chara. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from thestaff@tvtropes.org. Contents. Come join the fun! * You are the first human to come here in a long time. * I pass through this place every day to see if anyone has fallen down. Toriel's initial reaction to the protagonist boring the Dummy. The guardian of the Ruins and the focus of the comic. If the protagonist calls Toriel "mom," it surprises her, and she states that if it makes them happy, then she heartily approves of it. 0 Appearance: A surprisingly tall monster, Toriel only being shorter than Asgore by a head at most, leaving her to be taller than a majority of other monsters she encounters. Asriel also says this when backtracking to the same location after completing a True Pacifist Route. * You are the first human to come here in a long time. Toriel calls Flowey a "miserable creature"[25] as she fireballs him to protect the protagonist. * What a terrible creature, torturing such a poor, innocent youth... * Ah, do not be afraid, my child. I exit the room and make my way over to the living room. Chapter 01. Toriel is seen with her reading glasses, one instance being in her house when reading a book on snail facts. (Down in the Ruins.) Chara, Caretaker of the Ruins Have a happy birthday, Chara. Saved from caretaker-au.tumblr.com. Asgore Dreemurr (ex-husband)Asriel Dreemurr (son)The First Human (adopted child)Sans (friend) Archived. She has an anthropomorphic body, with paws at the end of her limbs. Give Gift; Back to Top; Post by naive1 on Apr 8, 2019 19:33:15 GMT -6Apr 8, 2019 19:33:15 GMT -6 If Frisk says that they "have places to go," Toriel says that she will see them later. D. Gaster • Lost Souls. HP Log In Sign Up. 35 0 2. I'm gonna be that guy and say that I don't want to get anywhere near the Caretaker version of Chara. Sans and Toriel do not meet in person until the end of a True Pacifist Route and the Family and Exiled Queen endings, where they both have become good friends. Knows best for you. Apr 27, 2018 - Comic is cancelled, but the story continues. [ First Page ] [ Latest Page ] [ Contents ] [ Characters ] [ About ] [ Coffee Stretch Goals ] - This is a fan-fiction of Undertale. Beginning of Part Three. Ruins Enemies Calling Toriel on her phone in the Ruins and flirting with her makes her assume the protagonist is joking, if they do it again she is unsure what to make of it. which caused Asriel to abandon them in the middle of it due to his growing doubts. Next. She explains the motive of her arrival was the realization that the protagonist would have to take a life to leave and that she had been trying to prevent such a thing from the beginning. (Battle Info) ATK: 100. Chara said, helping Frisk up "Well, I really only come here once a week to see if anyone fell. ... au chara determination undertale undertale_game undertalefanart chara_undertale undertale_au determination_undertale. The Caretaker of the Ruins is an Undertale AU comic created by Peppermintbee (a.k.a. Neither of them knows each other's name or face, as they communicate through the door that blocks off the Ruins. TVTropes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. * Come! Snowdin • Waterfall • Hotland • MTT Resort Meanwhile, Alphys upgrades Toriel's phone, allowing her to send text messages. It centers around a grown-up Chara assisting fallen humans through the Ruins, in similar vein to the canon caretaker Toriel. Before the events of Undertale, she was married to King Asgore and had a son, Asriel. After realising Asriel's consciousness is part of the monster, Frisk tries to get him to fight against Chara's control by reminding him of his dislike for killing and their previous friendly interactions. Ebott, opting to guide them through without hesitation. The Caretaker of the Ruins. Caretaker AU Team é o nome da equipe formada por Minty, Eruto e Ellipsis. Toriel is a kind monster that acts as a protective mother for the protagonist. All of the characters that are presented in this story are from Undertale. This is Toriel's role in Undertale. Chara istantly slamps their mouth shut after realising they just revealed their time manipulation to the Dreemurrs in Chapter 03. Toriel has a sock drawer despite never wearing socks in-game. Mobile wallpapers by request! Her weapon of choice is a science-fiction-esque laser blaster, which she uses against Flower and later "Tori". First Page. Dec 27, 2016 - Really, Chara? DF Tori (Asgore, Alphys, Sans)old lady (Sans)ASGORE'S CLONE (Papyrus) 80 (Check)1 or -9999 (Data) Aug 15, 2020 - Comic is cancelled, but the story continues. What's worse, upon confronting them they are utterly unapologetic about it and don't even seem to realize that what they've been doing is wrong. A side to side comparison of Toriel committing suicide (unused sprite, left) and Toriel being killed (right). * I am TORIEL, caretaker of the RUINS. HP: 2000. She encourages the protagonist to deal with monster encounters by talking to them, as opposed to acting violently. Hotland Enemies ACTs I open my eyes to the subtle darkness of the room. [19] During their marriage, Toriel's nicknames for Asgore included "Fluffybuns"[20] and "Gorey."[21]. If the protagonist spares her, she lets them leave the Ruins, but not before giving them a parting hug. They have taken on the responsibility of guiding the fallen humans through the Ruins. She gives the protagonist a cell phone to keep in contact with one another, as she needs to run some errands further into the Ruins. Frisk's death at the first puzzle. "That's good to hear, I'm Chara, caretaker of the ruins." In Chapter 9, Frisk takes one look at the, Chara suddenly turns on them after a moment of amiability, after being briefly shocked, decide to not go through with the original buttercup-plan and instead stay by Asriel's side to guide him. Photoshop Flowey • Monster Kid • Annoying Dog • River Person • Eight HumansW. [14] The death sprite for Toriel is the same in a Genocide Route and on a Neutral Route if the protagonist kills her after she is spared thirteen times. When the first human fell into the Underground, she adopted them as their child. Her fur is pure white and well groomed, and kind brown eyes bless her surroundings with a calm and assured grace that some forget is much needed, especially in a time such as this. Read [OLD] sans, Caretaker of the RUINS from the story 2015 Undertale AU: TURTLENECK by multifandomneutral with 269 reads. You're trapped in a strange land and a person who you barely know is trying to kill you. Relationships [17], Asgore is Toriel's ex-husband. I'm mainly at the castle with the King of monsters." The comic is cancelled but I think they are still writing the story, but I'm not sure. #the caretaker of the ruins #el guardian de las ruinas #comic #Traduccion al español #Undertale Comic #undertale #undertale au #undertale comic en español #pagina del comic Awaiting everyone on the surface is a beautiful sunset. I don't own the game and I don't claim to have created it, Undertale was created by Toby Fox. Caretaker of the Ruins. SOUL . Sanctuary to all of the Undertale / Deltarune fans & enthusiasts! After absorbing the souls of Chara and the Fallen Humans in Chapter 9, Asriel turns into a gigantic, horrifying beast with six human arms and a grotesque-looking skull with six eyes and a horizontal mouth. They appear to Frisk after the child's fall down Mt. Even though they're visibly torn up about it, Frisk ultimately decides to flee from the prison after they manage to fend off and fatally wound Chara, ignoring the latter's pleas to take their soul to Asriel. I open my eyes to the subtle darkness of the room. Amalgamates However, after a moment of peace at Home, they drop the act. The GP Caretaker fought in the war, along with his family. Papyrus becomes king of the Underground, Undyne becomes the "caretaker" of the Ruins, Sans stops bein. Caretaker Of The Ruins Part 3 Undertale Comic Dub mp3 gratuit telechargez sur Mp3 Monde. Echo is basically Flowey, but as an Echo Flower. According to Sans, at some point after the events of the game, Toriel drank three glasses of wine and threw pizza at him like frisbees. Your spouse, whom you've been married to for over ten years, turns out to be a murderous psychopath who has killed innocent people behind your back. Author of Long Road on Ao3. Unlike the canon version, the "caretaker" doesn't help them and a step in the wrong place turns them into shish-kebab. Her soul is a white monster soul with a green kindness outline. Chara refusing to die and reloading the time line for the first time when they find themselves on the verge of death. This page is part of a neutural walkthrough for Undertale. Ruins Dummy is The Forgotten Scientist Echo the Flower Edit. … Sans tells the protagonist during their rendezvous, that he and Toriel have been friends for a while, bonding over their love of jokes and puns. Some monsters are referred to with they/them pronouns as well. Eleo-choco. UNDERTALE, by indie developer Toby Fox, is a video game for PC, PS4, Vita, and Switch. * What a terrible creature, torturing such a poor, innocent youth... * Ah, do not be afraid, my child. He remarks that if not for that promise, the protagonist would be "dead where [they] stand.". During the protagonist's battle with Asriel, Toriel appears as one of the Lost Souls. User account menu. 27. [ FAQ Page ] [ Support us on Patreon! ] After the fight against Asriel concludes, she learns the protagonist's name, "Frisk." Minty), Eruto, and Ellipsis. After getting complete control of the power to reload, they frequently use it to. About 2 months ago . [7], In the credits sequence, Toriel welcomes Monster Kid to a school that she opened and teaches at. The rather comedic bit of Asriel trying to make friends with a Fallen Human in. So I finally got around to reading through @youngcrespo‘s “The Undertaker of the Ruins” (@undertaker-au-au).Since Crespo’s a friend of mine, I figured I’d … Chara is biologically male, while Frisk is biologically female. It is recommended you complete a pacifist run first using our Pacifist Walkthrough if you want to experience all the endings.. Even worse, said person has. Vulkin • Tsunderplane • Pyrope • Muffet • Royal Guards • So Sorry Chapter 9: Caretaker of the ruins. In Chapter 9. The Caretaker of the Ruins. NPCs Alongside the summary will be early concept art of scenes that could have been. Chapter 9: Caretaker of the ruins. The latter, however, was easily overpowered and restrained at this point. Sans also says that Toriel asked him to protect any human that left the Ruins. UNDERTALE, by indie developer Toby Fox, is a video game for PC, PS4, Vita, and Switch. Sanctuary to all of the Undertale / Deltarune fans & enthusiasts! "That's good to hear, I'm Chara, caretaker of the ruins." I have changed the way I type the dialogue for each character so its easier to know who is speaking. She can be killed or spared; if spared, Toriel lets the protagonist go but tells them not to come back.[6]. Despite Toriel's motherly nature, she is not above swearing. She tells them that they are free to go through the Underground to talk to more of their friends. Toriel has a playful side and loves puns and bad jokes and she even keeps a journal of puns.[2]. Ruins Slightly downplayed as the story heavily implies Chara knows Frisk doesn't really pose a threat and is just trying to convince Asriel otherwise to get Frisk's soul. The player cannot call Toriel once they exit the Ruins even if she was spared. The creators plan to release a written plot summary that reveals what horrible tragedies would have befallen Frisk and Chara, as well as the thrilling conclusion to the story. Is because Ink will take Y/N to different AUs and I thought maybe to title which AU they were in so it would be less confusing. She tells them to stay where they are, only to be disobeyed. The Caretaker of the Ruins is an AU in which Chara reaches adulthood. ... Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 0/33. Is because Ink will take Y/N to different AUs and I thought maybe to title which AU they were in so it would be less confusing. Jan 9, 2019 - chapter 01 // page 28 [ START ] [ « BACK ] [ NEXT » ]

Mental Health Documentation Training, Bronze Cross Medal Philippines, Moose Running Through Snow Gif, Giant Jenga Rental, Trap Launcher Wow, Deep-sea Vent Octopus Adaptations, 1080 Ti Kingpin Waterblock, Healthy Pita Bread Recipe Ideas,