When A Snail Falls In Love 如果蜗牛有爱情 had me within the first five minutes of seeing Wang Kai in all his glory and the rest of the episode does not disappoint, telling a story that is refreshing, entertaining and well-paced.It is surprisingly short at thirty minutes per episode (only?) Doramasprime.com When a Snail Falls in Love (Chinese: 如果蜗牛有爱情; pinyin: rú guǒ wō niú yǒu ài qíng) is a 2016 Chinese television series directed by Zhang Kai-zhou and produced by Daylight Entertainment. Reading this for second time. A well produced … Embed Story Share via Email Read New Reading List. Genre: Romance. When A Snail Falls in Love read free … Chapter 1: Chapter 1. I came for the plot and stayed for the plot. Detective Ji Bai and new criminal profiler Xu Xu may seem like an awkward teacher-student pair at first glance, yet they are actually the best partners in the police force, solving one crime after another. As a bonus, the script integrated a Graphic Novel into the story-line. Faça parte do Filmow e avalie esta série você também. Wu Xiaoyu (武笑羽) as Ye Qiao (叶俏) - Heiress of the Ye Corporation. When a Snail Falls in Love avaliado por quem mais entende de séries, o público. Chapter 23: Chapter 23 "Xu Xu, only my girlfriend can control me, my apprentice can't." A couple of troublemakers make life hard for fellow passengers and our hero takes them down swiftly, introducing himself in English to … This blog is dedicated to the Chinese show When A Snail Falls In love starring Wang kei and Wang Zi Wen. “When a Snail Falls in Love” is a 2016 Chinese drama series directed by Zhang Kai Zhou. Right after saying this, Ji Bai stared at her calmly. Novel: When a Snail Falls in Love março 29, 2019 julho 2, 2019 anngominho 3 Comentários Em 2016, assisti ao drama baseado neste novel e amei! As a no-nonsense top-of-class police academy graduate, she was certain that she was ready for whatever the world threw at her. But that's not the reason why Ji Bai intend to fire her. [citation needed], Ji Bai is a stone-faced team leader of the Violent Crime Unit. Detective Ji Bai and new criminal profiler Xu Xu may seem like an awkward teacher-student pair at first glance, yet they are actually the best partners in the police force, solving one crime after another. When a Snail Falls in Love memang lebih berfokus akan genre crime, tapi ada kisah cinta yang tidak boleh dilewatkan tentunya. Siapa lagi kalau bukan Ji Bai dan Xu Xu, hehehe. It is based on the novel Ru Guo Wo Niu You Ai Qing by Ding Mo. First Impressions: When A Snail Falls In Love. However, when she was paired with the world-famous detective, Ji Bai, she quickly learned that theory and reality were not always the same. Xu Xu draws comic panels of their relationship, portraying herself as a snail and Ji as a lion. “ When a Snail Falls In Love ” is a crime thriller and romance drama based on the novel of the same name by author Ding Mo. Read Chapter 1 from the story When A Snail Falls In Love by Ximximinee (Alexis 寒) with 18,044 reads. When a Snail Falls in Love (2016) is available on Netflix United States. Na época não fazia nem ideia que existia uma “história original” fora o drama em si. The ML is so confident and the epitome of manly man. No signup required. Still, impressed by each other abilities, the teacher-student pair slowly fall in love in the midst of their investigations. It stars Wang Kai, Wang Ziwen, Xu Yue, and Yu Heng. Detective Ji Bai has to train a new recruit, the criminal profiler Xu Xu. When A Snail Falls In Love: Xu Xu thought she knew it all. Saya suka perkembangan hubungan mereka, bukan jenis kisah cinta yang instan, ada prosesnya. Watched 6 episodes and the verdict? Although I have been spoiled for the ending, I still waited for English subtitles because I wanted to see how it all ends. But does their relationship stand a chance when the dangerous “Angel’s Killer” resurfaces? (2016) Detective Ji Bai has to train a new recruit, the criminal profiler Xu Xu. When a Snail Falls in Love left me with quite a first impression that I ended up marathoning the whole series or the current episodes already released online. "I've been pursuing you for so long, what do you think?' Starting in Episode 1 "When a Snail Falls in Love" slam dunks romantic chemistry between leads. When a Snail Falls in Love (Chinese: 如果蜗牛有爱情; pinyin: rú guǒ wō niú yǒu ài qíng) is a 2016 Chinese television series directed by Zhang Kai-zhou and produced by Daylight Entertainment. Lin City was located beside a sparkling blue river. In this world, there is the beautiful mutual and telepathy love. She's very talented in the art of profiling, yet lacks in physical ability, running as slowly as a snail. When A Snail Falls In Love: Xu Xu thought she knew it all. The series saw 200 million online hits the first week,[3] and on 15 November the production team announced that the show had reached 1 billion views online. Instantly find any When a Snail Falls in Love full episode available from all 1 seasons with videos, reviews, news and more! Read When A Snail Falls in Love Chapter 47 english translated light novel update daily Still, impressed by each other abilities, the teacher-student pair slowly. The series aired on Dragon TV from 24 October to 12 December 2016. In spring, a cool air seemed to wash over the entire city, making the whole city humid yet refreshing. “When a Snail Falls in Love” is a 2016 Chinese drama series directed by Zhang Kai Zhou. crime, suspense, romance. And each success in the story is a reminder that while one criminal may have been caught, bigger issues lurk on the horizon. Read When A Snail Falls in Love Chapter 47 free online high quality at ReadNovelFull. When A Snail Falls In Love Episodes 10-12 Recap. When a Snail Falls in Love (2016) When a Snail Falls in Love. fall in love in the midst of their investigations. Although she is great at determining one's thoughts, she doesn't know how to interact well with people. WHEN A SNAIL FALLS IN LOVE 2016 ep20 Chinese drama cast: WANG KAI, WANG ZI WEN, YU HENG, XU YUE, ZHAO YUAN YUAN, JIAN BING, WU XIAO YU. Alternative names: Nếu ốc Sên Có Tình Yêu/ Khi ốc Sên Yêu,When A Snail Falls In Love,如果蜗牛有爱情. They were pretty fast and quite natural. *This not the official blog for the show* When A Snail Falls in Love author: Ding Mo. Ji Bai (Wang Kai) is an extraordinary detective and leader of the Violent Crimes Unit. The plot just keeps getting thicker and thicker. When Ji Bai starts to fall in love with Xu Xu through their close working relationship, Xu Xu is slow to return his feelings. Wang Zi Wen acting is terrific. “When a Snail Falls in Love” is a 2016 Chinese drama series directed by Zhang Kai Zhou. I thought that I had things somewhat figured out with who killed Ye Zi Xi, but I hadn’t. When a Snail Falls in Love is a romantic action crime thriller that follows a team of police people as they set out to bring down a murderer and a notorious crime lord known for human and drug trafficking. It stars Wang Kai, Wang Ziwen, Xu Yue, and Yu Heng. I kept telling myself “patience is a virtue” as I waited for the last two episodes of this crime thriller. Read When A Snail Falls in Love novel online free at ReadNovelFull. It is based on the novel “Ru Guo Wo Niu You Ai Qing” by Ding Mo. With his colleague criminal profiler Xu Xu (Wang Ziwen) as a partner, others see them as an unbalance couple. [2], https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=When_a_Snail_Falls_in_Love&oldid=983360181, Television shows based on works by Ding Mo, Television series by Daylight Entertainment, Television series by Tencent Penguin Pictures, Articles containing Chinese-language text, Articles with unsourced statements from October 2020, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Zeng Jian (version 1), Wang Ziwen (version 2), 2nd China Quality Television Drama Ceremony, Xu Yue (徐悦) as Yao Meng (姚檬) - Police intern at Ling Police Department, Yu Heng (于恒) as Zhao Han (赵寒) - Police Officer at Ling Police Department, Zhao Yuanyuan (赵圆瑗) as Ye Zixi (叶梓夕) - Member of the Ye family and Ji Bai's childhood friend. Tasked with solving a series of crimes that are somehow mysteriously connected, the two develop feelings for each other. The FL is adequately perfect with appropriate flaws. November 3, 2016 November 18, 2016 ~ lizzieyen. É baseada na novela homônima de Ding Mo, que também escreveu Love Me If You Dare, estrelado por Wallace Huo. [2][1] The series aired on Dragon TV from 24 October to 12 December 2016. When A Snail Falls In Love Episode 1 – 3 Summary: Episode 1 opens with our male lead, Criminal Police Officer Ji Bai (Nick Wang Kai) on a train to Myanmar. Ok, that did surprise me. When a Snail Falls in Love (chinês simplificado: 如果蜗牛有爱情, pinyin: Rú guǒ wō niú yǒu ài qíng) é uma série de televisão chinesa exibida pela Dragon TV entre 24 de outubro e 12 de dezembro de 2016, estrelada por Wang Kai e Wang Ziwen. Snail maybe not referring to their romance progress. I love this. Ji Bai slowly falls in love with Xu Xu, yet she is a girl who is as slow as a snail when it comes to love. Edit Translation, Detective Ji Bai has to train a new recruit, the criminal profiler Xu Xu. As a no-nonsense top-of-class police academy graduate, she was certain that she was ready for whatever the world threw at her. But that's not the reason why Ji Bai intend to fire her. Xu Xu looked at him too, then she answered very clearly, "I … Watch full episodes of When a Snail Falls in Love with subtitles. Is going after criminals easier than falling in love? But that's not the reason why Ji Bai intend to fire her. However, when she was paired with the world-famous detective, Ji Bai, she quickly learned that theory and reality were not always the same. Although she is great at determining one's thoughts, she doesn't know how to interact well with people. Ji Bai (Wang Kai) is the example of a 21st Century macho man that can show strength and venerability. Zhang Yanyan (张棪琰) as Brother Lu (噜哥) - Head of a drug cartel, This page was last edited on 13 October 2020, at 20:09. It is based on Ding Mo's novel of the same title, who also wrote Love Me If You Dare starring Wallace Huo. Dramamu – When a Snail Falls in Love (2016) Banyak serial sub indo yang bisa muncul di bioskop terkenal dan masuk ke dalam serial Terbaik tahun dan menjadi serial yang bisa menyedot animo masyarakat untuk menonton serial ini, sehingga bisa membuat serial ini menjadi serial terlaris dan bisa membuat Anda selalu ingin menonton serial ini secara terus menerus. When A Snail Falls In Love 680K Reads 13.2K Votes 134 Part Story. Although she is great at determining one's thoughts, she doesn't know how to interact well with people. When a Snail Falls in Love begins as if it is a story about a family feud, but transforms into something far more complicated than corporate bigwigs scheming behind each others backs. She's very talented in the art of profiling, yet lacks in physical ability, running as slowly as a snail. Sounds simple enough, but this case is far more complicated than … [4] The show is also popular with international viewers, with a 9.4[5] out 10 score on Viki, and has been praised for its suspenseful storyline and tightly woven plot. so I’m off to the next one after this. It is based on Ding Mo's novel of the same title, who also wrote Love Me If You Dare starring Wallace Huo. Subtitled in English and Spanish. By Ximximinee Completed. When a Snail Falls in Love Full Episodes Online. Sometimes, showing our feelings can be more difficult than clarifying a crime. Posted on 15 November 2016 by NeeNee 3 comments. Xu Xu is a new intern specializing in offender profiling. When a Snail Falls in Love ซับไทย EP21 เลือกดูตอนอื่นๆได้จากตัวเลขข้างล่าง หน้าแรก » ซีรี่ย์ออนไลน์ » ซีรี่ย์จีน (Chinese series) » When a Snail Falls in Love ซับไทย EP.1 – EP.21 [จบ]

Stonyhurst College Ranking, Modern Retro Outfit For Ladies, Pumpkin Png Black, Falcon Assault 2020, Printable Dragon Silhouette, Rice Floral Formula And Diagram, Radar Range Equation Solved Problems, Be Going To Grammar, Nsw Teacher Registration Mutual Recognition,